Friday, August 19, 2011

What has been going on lately...

Well it's been a while since I last posted.   
This is what has been going on lately:

- Rebecca and Justin
A few weeks ago Rebecca (AKA* BecBec) and Justin came to visit. So now all of our family has visited Rebecca, Justin, Katie, Talmadge, Mimi, Dodad, Mamaw, and Jim. We had a lot of fun with them here! It was great to see them, but the only bad thing was they couldn't bring Graham and Jake. While they were here we went to Cajamarca... (post coming soon) and there was a construction team here that Justin worked with a few days, we had so much fun with them! Thanks for coming BecBec and Justin! :) 

-Taylor Left
I am so sad and bored because guess what.. Taylor left!!! We all miss her so much! School was fun with her.. but now it is just school. And I don't have anyone to talk to at night. P.S. I usually get pretty hyper at night and start talking to her. Haha!  Its funny when we Skype and she is on the other side of the screen, not with us! Anyways I miss her and want her to come back so bad!

-My mom did something really weird and cool!
View Post Here

-School
We have gotten back into the routine of school now that there aren't any teams or visitors coming after this coming week. I have moved to 5th grade now, and Ben 3rd.

-Talent Show
There is a post coming soon for the talent show and also Cajamarca! But anyways The Smith's celebrated all there birthdays at once with a talent show! We had SO MUCH fun!

I will be posting soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I miss you so much! My life is not quite as interesting without you. ;)
    btw, I love the new pets!
    Abrazos! - PJtag

    ReplyDelete